Occupational Therapist – Clinic (Moonee Ponds)
Location: Moonee Ponds
Employment Term: Full Time or Part Time
Specialty: Allied Health
Welcome to Scribble Children’s Therapy!
We are a large multidisciplinary team, providing occupational therapy, speech pathology, art therapy and psychology services to neurotypical and neurodivergent children and adolescents.
We have positions (full time or part time) available at our Moonee Ponds or Caroline Springs clinics. We also have community positions available if you prefer to work from home.
Why Join Us?
We are committed to attracting the best talent to join our team and we have created a working environment where each and every one of our people can thrive and love doing what they do.
- $88,800 including superannuation
- $5000 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Incentive program (commissions) which can add an average of $3000 to your annual salary
- Company-paid professional indemnity and public liability insurance
- Internal financial wellbeing program, including one-on-one support from our company’s financial adviser
- Employee benefit program, including exclusive discounts with the biggest brands – Coles, JB Hi Fi, The Iconic, Myer, Apple, to name a few!
- Access to our wellness hub platform, comprising of workout videos, meditation guides, soothing sleep stories, talking therapies and hypnosis audio sessions
- Travel reimbursement $$$
Professional Development and Growth
- Supervisors and team leaders who provide timely support
- Routine and regular one-on-one supervision, as well as discipline-specific team meetings focused on ongoing learning and professional development
- A filtered caseload according to your experience, where your clients are approved by your supervisor before they are booked with you
- Structured onboarding program
- Structured graduate program for new graduate therapists
- Report writing and travel are booked into your calendar, and do not take away from your administrative time
- Ongoing opportunities for career progression, professional development, and training
- Fantastic resources including assessments, toys, games, books, and technology, including company laptop
Workplace Culture and Support
- Positive, fun and relaxed working environment
- Caring and supportive team members
- Multidisciplinary team, including, occupational therapy, music therapy and art therapy
- Full autonomy over calendar allowing you to work 4 days, and get paid for 5 days
- Work/life balance guaranteed – we promise you will love coming to work everyday!
About The Role:
An exciting opportunity exists for a passionate Occupational Therapist to join our expanding team. You will support children aged 2-16 to achieve their goals.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Meeting with parents or caregivers to conduct initial consultations.
- Liaising with parents or caregivers to establish child and family-centred goals.
- Designing strengths-based therapy plans to support children to achieve their goals.
- Liaising with other professionals that are involved in the child’s care.
- Providing therapy support at the clinic or in the child’s natural environment.
- Learning to conduct standardised Occupational Therapy and developmental assessments.
- Developing resources for therapy and home programs.
The successful candidate may choose to work at our Moonee Ponds or Caroline Springs clinics or work from home/in the community.
Your role can be clinic-based, combination of clinic and community, or completely community-based.
As our newest Occupational Therapist, you will have a passion for paediatrics and a caring and empathetic approach to your work. You will have:
- Positive energy!
- A love for working with children
- Interest in providing neurodiversity affirming services
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Working with Children Check and National Police Check
- Sponsorship provided to the right candidate
How To Apply
Want to join the Scribble fam? Apply now with your CV and a cover letter outlining why you’d be a great fit for the position.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Check out our website: https://scribblechildrenstherapy.com.au
Meet our team: https://scribblechildrenstherapy.com.au/meet-the-team/
Follow us on Insta! @scribblechildrenstherapy / https://www.instagram.com/scribblechildrenstherapy/
Your Cover Letter should address the following questions:
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWCC)
- Can you describe your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s license?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Paediatric Occupational Therapist?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?